We are a licensed US Customs Brokerage Firm established in 1999. We have earned a solid reputation of being one the most efficient and reliable customs brokers in the U.S.
Free Trade Agreement is an agreement between two or more countries where the countries agree on certain behaviors that affect trade in goods and services, and protections for investors and intellectual property rights, among other topics.
- Tariff : Eventual elimination of tariffs charged on all products
- Rules of Origin : Applied on products originating from one or more parties to the treaty
- Service : Elimination of various barriers of finance, mobile, education & medical
- Investment : Activation of investments with alleviation of investment barriers
- Import Restriction : Attempts to exempt safeguarding and anti-dumping
- Non-Tariff Barrier : Procedure of inspection of Customs process, currency, agriculture, and etc.