We are a licensed US Customs Brokerage Firm established in 1999. We have earned a solid reputation of being one the most efficient and reliable customs brokers in the U.S.
Go with the name you can trust.
We are licensed US Customs Brokerage Firm established in 1999. We have earned a solid reputation of being one of the most efficient and reliable customs brokers.
FNS Customs Brokers can handle all of your importing and exporting needs for international transportation with a full range of services while providing customers with individual attention.
We work exclusively with US Customs as well as other government agencies, such as the USDA, FDA, and DOT, to ensure that your freight arrives and clears through customs promptly.
When it comes to providing a full range of reliable services, FNS Customs Brokers delivers.
A US Customs Broker is a highly-trained individual, licensed and entrusted by the US Department of Treasury.
Customs brokers not only have to be constantly attentive to US Customs regulations and laws, but are also responsible for accurate classification of imported items within thousands of categories. They are also required to collect and pay the appropriate tariff or duty on shipped items.
FNS Customs Brokers Inc. can provide you with valuable information on regulations and rulings.
- - ABI (Automated Brokers Interface) Certified
- - C-TPAT Certified (SVI No : 89c0f7ab-f3a7-4d61-882f-ba4ac7517f4a)
- - ACE (Automated Commercial Environment) Participant
- - Member of National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, INC
- - Member of Custom Brokers and Foreign Freight Forwarders Association of LA
We specialize in the following entries:
- - Remote Location Filing (National Permit No : 21706)
- - Consumption entries
- - Duty Drawback
- - Release of Personal Effects * Customs Consultation
- - In-Bond entries (I.E, I.T & T&E) * Offers Customs Bond
- - Tracing and expedited deliveries
- - Wearing Apparel (Quota / Visa)
- - Periodic Monthly Processing