As one of the world’s leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC), we leverage our large volumes to deliver
exceptional savings to our customers and offer a wide variety of service options to meet your Ocean Transit needs.
- FNS, Inc. ranks #4 Globally in Ocean Freight Volume handling over 1.6 Million TEU/Year.
- With over 3500 Employees, our Global Workforce handles your freight directly while maintaining complete control from Ex- Factory to Final Destination. We do not outsource your cargo to other agents or 3rd parties.
- Our Asset Based Global Operations can handle every aspect of your container movement from Origin pick-up, Customs Clearance, Trans-loading, Container Storage, etc. while providing our customers Single-Window-Visibility tracking through FNS, Inc. PVS.
- Customized Delivery Solutions including P.O Management, Inventory Control, Ship and Hold, and a wide variety of Value Added Distribution Services to ensure prompt delivery to designated locations.
- - Full Container Loads (FCL)
- - Standard Containers (20’/40’/40’HC/45’)
- - Special Containers (Reefer/Flat Rack/ISO Tank)
- - Less Than Container Loads (LCL)
Bulk/Project Cargo Services (Please refer to Project Cargo page)
- - From Wind Turbine Blades to Transmission Line Cable Spools, we have the operations experience with our Bulk/Special
Project Cargo Staff to manage your oversize/irregular cargo shipments with Turn Key Delivery Services to the Job Site.
International Multimodel Service
- - Assume full responsibility for transportation from exporter’s factory to importer’s warehouse at final destination.